Sunday, February 3, 2008

Song for Jude

So, I sing songs to Jude all the time. Many of the standard baby songs, of course, lots of rock and pop too. I also write my own lyrics at times, usually to the tune of songs I already know. I am particularly proud of the song that I will share below. It's full of joy, baby and mommy angst, culturally relevant and educational!

It is simply called A Song for Jude...
(sung to the tune of "I'm a Little Teapot")

Jude’s a little baby,
He’s my boy.
He brings me happiness and lots of joy.

When I get all steamed up,
He helps me cope.
He’s much better than smoking dope.

That's it, it's my best song to date. There will be many more to follow. I'm on the look out for a recording contract. Well, at least Jude likes to listen to me...


1 comment:

Lamppostings said...

From Facebook:
love it! I"ll have to sing you my "Bubble Song" sometime. I really think it has commercial potential. :) Tori