Thursday, March 13, 2008

Places That I've Lived

I was lying in bed last night, thinking, not sleeping and I turned to my past. I thought about all the places I've lived. It's amazing the affect each has had on my life. From the place where I was born, that I thought I never wanted to leave, to the places that I love so much, that I've had to leave for various reasons.

It's interesting to me how places help to form people - how people from particular areas are united by similar traits and attitudes - all because of where they are from. I feel so priviledged to have been able to experience many different cultures in the US and abroad.

So here's the list...






Richland, Washington, USA
Medford, Oregon, USA
Springfield, Missouri, USA
Linstead, Jamaica, West Indes
Kingston, Jamaica, West Indes
Tucker, Georgia, USA
Leytonston, London, England, UK
Leyton, London, England, UK
Tyler, Texas, USA
M/V Anastasis - Holland, Wales, Canary Islands
The Canary Islands, Spain
Federal Way, Washington, USA
West Richland, Washington, USA
Nuneaton, England, UK
Isle of Dogs, London, England, UK
Bethnal Green, London, England, UK
Leytonstone, London, England, UK
Howick, Auckland, New Zealand
Tacoma, Washington, USA
Mount Eden, Auckland, New Zealand
Tacoma, Washington, USA
Bend, Oregon, USA

1 comment:

Lamppostings said...

From Facebook:
That's a freakishly long list my friend!! I thought mine was long - geez! It is so good to see you on Facebook. The babe is looking gorgeous, as are you. Much love,
Abbi