Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's All Yours

So, I'm not a big fan of Steven Curtis Chapman. Nothing against him, just haven't ever been into him. My friend, Chris, wrote on my Facebook and said she had been listening to a SCC song that talked about London and Uganda and she thought of me. London and Uganda? Of course, I was curious so I asked her about it and found out what song it is. It's called "Yours". It talks about 2 of my favourite places on this planet in ways that resound with me. My heart yearns for good things for the people of London and Uganda. Anyway, the song is long, but good. He's recently rewritten and recorded a new version that includes a verse that references the recent death of his daughter. That's not the version I've included here, though it's really good.

Here it is.

No comments: