Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Proof

So, it turns out we are going to have to do a bit more baby proofing. Well, Jude proofing. Jude's new thing is doors - he loves opening them - car doors, house doors, etc. He's also into buttons of any kind, if there's a button, he'll push it.

He likes to open the door between the house and the garage and venture out into the garage - of course, nothing there is baby safe. He started a new trick today when I left him unattended in the garage for a minute - he climbed up into his stroller, sat down and pulled the tray down in front of him. He was ready to go for a walk - hint, hint! It's amazing to me how he becomes more "person-like" every day, even when that means pushing MY buttons and his boundaries.

My friend Joann took some amazing photos of Jude the other day so I thought I'd share them here...



No comments: